Newman’s Own Organics on Sale at Amazon March 2, 2011
Paper Mate Ball Point Pens $.08 Each! February 25, 2011
This would be a great deal for any family with kids in school, if you own a small business, or if you are an independent sales rep for a direct sales company. I know when I used to do in home parties I always needed a ton of pens!
Amazon has been known to change their pricing at any time, so if you want this deal, snag it now.
Earth’s Best on Sale at Amazon! February 23, 2011
- Organic Sesame Street Vanilla Smiley Snacks, 6 boxes $9.49 (only $1.58 per box!)
- Organic Snackin’ Fruit Rings (Banana), 12 pk $9.49 (only $.79 each!)
- Organic Tots Cereal Bars (Strawberry Banana), 6 boxes $12.99 (only $2.17 per box!)
Thanks, This Beautiful Frugal Life.
Today Amazon announced that Amazon Prime memberships come with a new feature: unlimited instant streaming of movies & TV shows. You can instantly watch them on your PC, Mac, or Internet connected TV’s, Blu Ray players, or set top boxes.
I wish it streamed over the Wii like Netflix, because then I could take advantage of this offer. I suppose I could watch on my PC, but that’s not much fun. However, I suppose using a laptop in bed would work if you don’t have a compatible TV or other device!
Regardless, this is an excellent additional benefit to Amazon Prime. Thanks so much, Amazon!
Awesome Amazon Friday Deals February 18, 2011
Here are a few items I thought were worth checking out:
- Bigelow Earl Grey K Cups (36 ct) $18.00
- Van Houtte Kenya Dark Roast K Cups (36 ct) $18
- Plum Organics Banana Mish Mash (16 ct) $12
- Earth’s Best Newborn Gift Pack $35 (reg. $65.99; diapers, wipes, formula, shampoo, & more!)
- Earth’s Best Toddler Gift Pack $30 (reg. $49.99; flushable wipes, toothpaste, crackers, & more!)
Heather’s Favorite Stuff February 16, 2011
- They’re USDA certified organic.
- They have no high fructose corn syrup in them.
- They are gluten free.
- There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in these fruit snacks.
- They are made with real fruit juice.
- There are only 70 calories per pouch.
- They’re vegan.
- They are made in a completely allergen-free facility.
My daughter won’t eat other fruit snacks after trying these. They are soft & yummy instead of hard & weird tasting (yes, I’ve tried them!). These are still a treat in our house, but it’s one I feel OK about giving my daughter.
Tasty Brand just announced today that the fruit snacks are available at Costco warehouses in Southern California & Hawaii. I am praying they will come to Costco locations in Washington soon! If you want to try them & don’t leave in CA or HI, check out the organic section at your local grocery store or snag some from Amazon (they are on sale there). I promise, your kids will thank you!