- They’re USDA certified organic.
- They have no high fructose corn syrup in them.
- They are gluten free.
- There are no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives in these fruit snacks.
- They are made with real fruit juice.
- There are only 70 calories per pouch.
- They’re vegan.
- They are made in a completely allergen-free facility.
My daughter won’t eat other fruit snacks after trying these. They are soft & yummy instead of hard & weird tasting (yes, I’ve tried them!). These are still a treat in our house, but it’s one I feel OK about giving my daughter.
Tasty Brand just announced today that the fruit snacks are available at Costco warehouses in Southern California & Hawaii. I am praying they will come to Costco locations in Washington soon! If you want to try them & don’t leave in CA or HI, check out the organic section at your local grocery store or snag some from Amazon (they are on sale there). I promise, your kids will thank you!