- 1 lb. ground beef (I’ve used ground turkey & even veggie ground beef as well)
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 28 oz can tomatoes
- 1 16 oz can kidney beans
- 1 16 oz can corn
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chile peppers (I omit this!)
- 1 4 oz can sliced black olives
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Misc. taco toppings such as sour cream, guacamole, diced tomatoes, tortilla chips, etc.
Brown meat & add onions & cook until the onions are clear. Add the taco seasoning mix according to directions on package. Add next 5 ingredients & simmer at least 30 minutes.
Crush some tortilla chips into bowl & ladle the soup over. Top with whatever you like & enjoy!