I’ve been super bad & forgotten to post any recipes the last few weeks. I am beyond lame! Since school has started & we’re all likely running around, here’s another slow cooker recipe for you. It’s from the amazing blog, Crockpot 365.
Slow Cooker Marmalade Curry Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or thighs
- 1 (18-ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
Place the chicken in the bottom of your slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, dry ingredients, & chicken broth & pour mixture on top of chicken. Cover & cook on low 6-7 hours or on high about 4 hours. Serve with rice.